.

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Photographic intro to Australian life

To combat the language heavy previous post, I am going to post a few photos of my travels, with a few words here and there to explain what exactly the picture is about. \
 Standard.
 This was my Christmas dinner... it's not all so bad hey! Tapas with fried halloumi, prawns, salad, oh lord it was good.
 The Melbourne Laneways! Helllllo Tourist
 What melbourne is really famous for, beautiful coffees with cake.
 The Sunset on my favourite day here so far. We went to my friend Jess's beach hut and had a BBQ, it was just beautiful, the picture really does not do it justice. We'd just met and she invited me out of the blue, she will long continue to be a close friend.
 A night out in Melbourne. This is me being entertained by the name of the trendy sidestreet bar we found ourselves in.
 This is in WA, I moved here to meet my friend from home, the beautiful Imogen
 & this is the other reason I moved... to do my reigonal work. I'll potentially do another post on this as this is on my mind a lot because I only picked grapes for a week. It was a week of HELL. We got paid around $4 a bucket... which when you consider most people are on $20+ an hour for unskilled jobs is an absoloute pittance.
 Bahahaha, British sense of humor



The view from a hammock at a BBQ about a week ago. Sometimes you just gotta sit back and reflect :)

Thanks for viewing, hope you are all having a great day!
Peace and love
Sam
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment